The coventry Meeting was attended by around 20 people on Monday night, in the preamble before the meeting we spoke of the need to try and reach the state of ‘thoughtless awareness’, this a state were we are completely and totally aware of everything but we are not reacting to what we see, hear or feel, which is quite easily attainable by the Sahaja Yoga meditation technique, obviously like everything we do in life, reaching the state of thoughtless awareness requires practice, that practice is not without it’s rewards, all we need to do is to set aside 15 minutes a day for ourselves, if we can break away from this constant chatter of the mind it helps us to be more identified with ourselves rather than to have our attention frittered away on all manner of useless thoughts about the future, what might be and the past, which we cannot change.
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804) is one of the most influential philosophers in the history of Western philosophy.
- Brighton Yoga Festival Weekend JULY 8th & 9th 2017
- Stress-In the words of Carl Jung, “Every crisis is a spiritual crisis.”
- Free Event International Yoga Day Sunday 18 June 2017 8.00am – 6.00pm Alexandra Palace, Lower Field, London N22 7AY
- Leamington Peace Festival June 2017