It is so easy to gain your self awareness or enlightenment now as there is so much on Youtube, Facebook and other ‘social media’. There is also a problem with that and it’s this. How do you know if this is the real thing or some new fangled rubbish? The easiest answer is, are there any references to this teaching in the Koran, Bible, Upanishads (earliest spiritual writings)? Has Ganeshwara mentioned it? Guru Nanak? Is it in the Hindu traditions? If the answer is yes then try it. Try it without doing any other practice for two weeks and see if you feel the difference.
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804) is one of the most influential philosophers in the history of Western philosophy.
- Brighton Yoga Festival Weekend JULY 8th & 9th 2017
- Stress-In the words of Carl Jung, “Every crisis is a spiritual crisis.”
- Free Event International Yoga Day Sunday 18 June 2017 8.00am – 6.00pm Alexandra Palace, Lower Field, London N22 7AY
- Leamington Peace Festival June 2017